Job vacancies at The Pet Retreat Grooming Salon
We are looking for an experienced, personable and motivated full-time Salon Manager for our new dog grooming salon in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
Your role will include:
- Working to the highest standard you will build your client base and create a fun, laid-back and friendly atmosphere that will be both enjoyable to work in and enjoyable to visit for pets and customers alike.
- Displaying a knowledge of breed standard clips to our clients and handling a range pets with different personalities and coat conditions.
- Excellent communication with customers creating a welcoming environment.
- Efficiently manage the diary and manage the salon to maximise the number of appointments.
- You’ll have a minimum of 2 years experience working within a quality grooming establishment and delivering excellent client (and customer) satisfaction.
- It is essential that you are able to complete a groom from start to finish on the majority of breeds to a high standard (please note that grooming your own pet does not qualify as professional experience).
- A City and Guilds Grooming qualification is desirable.
- You will be commercially aware, driving salon sales and repeat business.
- You will understand how to optimally manage a diary and maximise the number of appointments.
- You are a great team player and first and foremost enjoy interacting with customers and their pets.
- You’ll be driven to help build a successful grooming salon and have a proactive approach.
- Teaching experience is desirable.
- Industry leading salary.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Staff discount within salon and at Knutsford Veterinary Surgery (our sister business).
To apply for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 30th June 2017
*Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.