Full and Part-time dog grooming stylist vacancies
Are you looking for a position where you feel you invested in? A position where you can groom to the highest standard, working alongside friendly and experienced stylists?
The Pet Retreat is expanding and we’re excited to offer opportunities to work at our salons located across Cheshire. We’ve featured on ITV’s real housewives of Cheshire and been voted in the top five places to pamper your pet in Cheshire. Our stylists regularly attend and place in national competitions and take real pride in their work.
Your role will include:
- Working to the highest standard, you will work with new and existing customers and create a fun, laid-back and friendly atmosphere that will be both enjoyable to work within and attract customers to return time and time again.
- Knowledge of breed standard clips and handling of pets with different personalities and conditions.
- Excellent communication with customers creating a welcoming environment.
- Efficiently manage the diary and manage the salon to maximise the number of appointments.
- You’ll have ideally 2+ years experience working within a quality grooming establishment and delivering excellent client (and customer) satisfaction.
- It is essential that you are able to complete a groom from start to finish on the majority of breeds to a high standard (please note that grooming your own pet does not qualify as professional experience).
- It would be beneficial if you hold a grooming related qualification.
- You will be commercially aware, driving salon sales and repeat business.
- You will understand how to optimally manage a diary and maximise the number of appointments.
- You are a great team player and first and foremost enjoy interacting with customers and their pets.
- You’ll be driven to build a successful grooming salon and have a proactive approach.
- Competitive salary £18,000 – 20,000 (pro rata) plus bonus.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- CPD allowance.
- Staff discount within salon and our sister veterinary practice.
- Free Uniform.
- Free Parking.
Please complete our application form below and upload your CV to our website. We’ll be in touch if your application is successful.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.