COVID-19 Latest Update
Following the government’s announcement on Sunday night, it’s still unclear when we will be able to open our salons and what measures will need to be taken to ensure a safe environment for staff, clients and pets.
We’re expecting further advice from our industry bodies, The Pet Industry Federation (PIF) and CFSG in the coming days, as well as more detailed information from the government and local authorities. This should hopefully give us the clarification we need.
We know that many of your pet’s are desperate for a groom and we’re already making detailed preparations to return, but it’s important we don’t rush this.
We’re aware some other grooming services have already begun booking clients in, but in our situation due to demand, this could present an additional headache if we act too soon.
It’s important we know clearly how many appointment slots will be available with restrictions. Booking pet’s in too early may mean some of you have to wait even longer for an appointment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. As soon as we have news, we’ll update you. Stay safe and speak soon.